Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MY TEACHING PHILOSHOPY


This I believe:-

When I choose to teach, I choose to serve; that every child is entitled to the best I have to give, regardless of his personality, or his situation; that my discipline should firm, consistent and constructive. 


I should remember that kindness, consideration and trust are not sign of weaknesses in a teacher. I should remember that children are hurt by the same things that hurt me, sarcasm and ridicule.


I should not exact higher standard of product in matters of punctuality, responsibility and self-control that me myself possess;


I should remember that I have limitless opportunities to touch lives for good and I should treat every child as if he were my very own.

Feel Free To Say Thousand Words

No comments:

Post a Comment